WAREHOUSING AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
OVER 50 YEARS OF DEDICATED SERVICE
At Veeco Services we understand the need for our Customers’ merchandise to be processed quickly and accurately. In order to achieve that goal we maintain a team of highly skilled associates, including working floor managers, to attend to our Customers’ needs from the moment your goods arrive at our facility to the time it is delivered to its final destination.
Our Associates are trained and experienced enabling them to address any situation that might arise. Our services are beyond the ordinary and provide our Customers with the first class service we believe they deserve.
Below are further details of the range of services we provide:
Veeco’s warehousing services are provided from our facility located in North Bergen, NJ; convenient to the air and ocean terminals in the New York metropolitan area. Our proximity to the terminals helps us reduce the lead times for processing inbound and outbound deliveries. The receiving, processing, picking and shipping of your orders is assured prompt attention through the 117 dock doors, 12,000 pallet locations and over 100,000 pick locations we maintain.
Those resources, when coupled with our state of the art warehouse and transportation management systems, enable Veeco to provide seamless supply chain services to our Customers. We have successfully integrated our systems with many of the largest and most popular order management systems and because of that, we are confident of our ability to receive and deliver the electronic order information necessary to your business. Veeco provides its customers access to a comprehensive reporting package along with our customer service portal that provides real-time information on all aspects of the progress of the order from the time of its receipt to the time of shipment.
Please send us your details and we'll get back to you to discuss how we can help you.
At Veeco we have a highly experienced team that understands our clients’ needs and works with them closely to provide the best and most cost effective solutions. Our capabilities include:
· Pick and Pack services to all major retailers with customer service Associates that understand the varied requirements complex shipping guides contain
· Consumer direct E-Commerce fulfillment, including value added services for order personalization.
· Experience in the use of current and emerging technologies in the areas of bar coding, RFID and EDI interfaces.
· Associates trained in providing a wide range of value added services that our Customers might require.
· Other services include load consolidation/deconsolidation, retail pool distribution, cross-docking, trans-loading, custom packaging and in-house compliance label design.
· E-Commerce fulfillment of replenishment orders